install the digital certificate on the iPhone to make the declaration as soon as possible
The identity certificate from the tax agency is essential to carry out procedures with the administration such as the 2021 Income Tax return. Now that is only one week left for the deadline, we are going to review how to install this digital certificate on our iPhone to be able to make the declaration as soon as possible. soon as possible.
How to install the digital certificate on our iPhone
These digital identity certificates are obtained directly from the National Currency and Stamp Factory and the Mint (FNMT-LCM) and we can install them on our iPhone to carry out procedures in a really simple way. In this tutorial we start from the fact that we already have the certificate, that we have visited the social security office to verify our identity and that we have downloaded the actual certificate file on our iPhone. We also start from the fact that we have the password at hand, without which the digital certificate is totally useless and, therefore, we must keep it safe.
Fulfilling these requirements we are going to install the digital certificate on the iPhone to use it. The steps for this are as follows:
- We locate the certificate, from the Records app, and touch it to open it.
- If you ask us where we want to install it, we choose iPhone (or iPad).
- in the downloaded profile notice we touch Close.
- We open the Settings application on our iPhone or iPad.
- At the top, under our name, we touch downloaded profile.
- we touch Install.
- We enter the password of our iPhone or iPad.
- If we see a notice that says that the profile is not signed, we touch Install and confirm by playing Install again.
- We enter the password of the certificate.
- we play Following.
- we press ok.
And that’s it. Now the digital certificate is ready to use on our iPhone, just as we can install it on our iPad or Mac. We can use it from Safari to identify ourselves With the government’s online services, or through the Tax Agency application, we only have to select the certificate option when the web offers it to us. It even gives us access to the miDGT app, where we can consult possible fines and carry out procedures.
A certificate that, unlike systems PIN that we use on the iPhone, allows us to give a higher classification access level, which allows us to carry out certain procedures that, otherwise, we would have to do in person. A very interesting resource that, as we have seen, we can use from our iPhone in a really simple way.