It’s that time of year again when we go wild with what’s new in Apple software. This year, iOS lands with many options to customize your iPhone. And, as part of these customization options, it comes with new wallpapers. Do you want to know how to download iOS 16 wallpapers for your iPhone? We tell you right now.
But, before explaining how to download iOS 16 wallpapers for your iPhone, we are going to tell you something that you may not have known yet. All versions of iOS have brought their corresponding wallpapers. iPhone wallpapers were traditionally static images, while Live Wallpapers had a static version and a short video for the animated (dynamic) version. Now with iOS 16, this wallpaper theme has taken a turn.
As the lock screen now contains animations and images that interact with the clock and the different widgets, the wallpapers are no longer static images, but instead produce an illusion of movement.
News about iOS 16
If you are eager to try iOS 16, we have to tell you that you can. By registering in the apple developer program, you can access to update your operating system to the iOS 16 beta. It is not only available for iPhone, but there are also the corresponding sixteenth versions of iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, etc.
Now, if you’re already one of those who’s tested the new update and it’s back in beta, you might want to take a look at this article. In it we tell you the 8 tricks that we have discovered in the new iOS 16 and that we think you should try yes or yes.
How to download iOS 16 wallpapers for your iPhone
You can download the wallpapers that we leave you below. We explain the procedure to do it with the highest possible quality:
- Open this article in Safari, Chrome, or any other browser you have installed on your iPhone.
- Hold your finger on the image of one of the wallpapers (the one you want to download).
- After a couple of milliseconds, the option will appear on the “Add to Photos” screen.
- Repeat with the rest if you want to download more than one.
Now that you have it saved in your Photos folder, you have two ways to select it as wallpaper on your iPhone:
- For the first, you need to go to Settings. Enter the Wallpaper section and click Select New Background to choose the wallpaper you have downloaded. iPhone will ask if you want to set it as your lock screen, home screen, or both.
- The second way you have to configure the wallpaper that you have downloaded is to go directly to the Photos folder. Once there, locate the wallpaper of your choice and click on the icon to the left of the menu at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down to the Wallpaper option and select it. It will ask you again if you want the image for the lock screen, the home screen, or both.
You know how to download iOS 16 wallpapers for your iPhone, so… here they are! It only remains to wait until September for the new update to arrive and to be able to know more details about this new customizable lock screen that will surely surprise more than one.