How to delete the background of a photo on the iPhone with iOS 16
Removing the background from a photo on your iPhone is very easy, you don’t even have to download an app.
On many occasions you will have wanted to eliminate the background of a photo and separate an object or a person for different reasons. And this is something that can be done for a long time from the palm of our hand thanks to different applications. But since iOS 16, the iPhone is capable of separating a subject from the background of a photo in a matter of seconds.
Apple has greatly improved the artificial intelligence in iOS and can now very accurately separate the elements of a photo. And the best thing is that you can access this function from different apps, Photos, Screenshot, Quick View, Safari, the Files application… Being a technology implemented within iOS, we can access it from almost anywhere.
Removing the background of a photo has never been so easy
Separate an object from the background of a photo with your iPhone
To separate an object or a person from the background of your iPhone you don’t have to install any app since since iOS 16 the Apple operating system includes a native function to do it in a matter of seconds. The steps you must follow are the following:
- Although you can do it from different apps, we recommend that you go to Photos.
- Select the photo you want to remove the background from, it works great when the subjects or objects are in the foreground.
- Long press on the object or person you want to separate from the background.
- A line will appear around the object and the Copy and Share… buttons will appear.
- Tap Quota.
- Scroll down and tap Save Image.
- Enter your recent photos and you will see the image separated from the background.
- You can also share the image as a sticker with whoever you want, or copy and paste the object or person to other apps.
iOS is able to isolate elements of a photo to eliminate the background
The best thing about this feature is that you can then share the backgroundless image to any other app, be it a photo editing app or a social app. Actually, it is one of the best ways to create stickers and send them on WhatsApp. Simply in the Share options select WhatsApp and the chat to send the photo without a background.
How to change iPhone wallpaper automatically
The great thing about this feature is that it will get better over time and with subsequent iOS updates. In order to use it you will need to have at least iOS 16 installed on your iPhone.
For you © 2022 Difoosion, SL All rights reserved.