android | How to log out of your Samsung Account to register a new one on your mobile | Operating system | nothing | nnni | DATA
Google and Samsung have an agreement so that with your Gmail you can enter “Samsung Account”, what is this is an integrated account or membership that you receive for free after you have purchased a Samsung brand smartphone. Basically, this is used to store all kinds of settings and media files, so when you buy another phone from the same firm you just have to log in and your data will be automatically restored.
In case you want to access another “Samsung Account” account from your cell phone, but you don’t know how to log out of the one that is currently open, don’t worry, the procedure is very simple and you don’t need to be an expert in The operating system. Android to do it. Before starting, we do not recommend closing your account if you do not remember the password, knowing this, follow the steps that Mag will explain below.
HOW TO SIGN OUT OF YOUR SAMSUNG ACCOUNT
- First enter the “Settings” or “Configurations” of your Android cell phone, locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the icon of the unknown person, next to it you can see his name and his hidden email, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The next step is to scroll down and tap on the “Sign Out” button.
- This part is very important, Android will notify you that your Samsung account and most of your data will be deleted from that phone, so we recommend you to make a backup via “Samsung Cloud” option.
- Finally, when you have thought it through, click on “Logout” and register the new email and password.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ANDROID APPS AND APKS
Apps and APKs offer you the same thing, there is no difference, for example: a WhatsApp app and an APK will work the same way, however, the difference is in the way of installation, while you get the applications from Google . Play Store automatically, APKs need to be installed and updated manually.
Surely you will ask yourself, why do I bother installing APKs when they are practically the same? The answer is as follows, not all cell phones are compatible with Google Play applications, and some are not even found in this store, so users they choose to download APKs.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- facebook: magazine
- YouTube: magazine
- Instagram: @mag_peru