Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is finally out, and there isn’t a single gamer who doesn’t want to get their hands on it as soon as possible. Whether waiting in line at the mall or online, gamers will have trouble waiting until they can get to play it. If you are planning to wait in line or purchase the game a day after launch, here are ten things you should know before playing Uncharted 4!
What is Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End?
Uncharted 4 is the final adventure in the uncharted series. The game follows Nathan Drake as he fights to save Elena, the woman he loves, from a ruthless warlord.
Uncharted 4 is a high-stakes adventure that will test your skills as a thief and explorer. In order to succeed, you’ll need to use your stealth and combat abilities to navigate through treacherous environments.
If you are planning on playing Uncharted 4, be sure to read our guide on how to get the most out of the game. It includes tips for maximizing your AR experience and tips for optimizing your graphics settings.
10 Things to Know about Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Are you preparing to launch Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End? Here are 10 things to know before you go ahead:
1. Uncharted 4 is the final chapter in the highly-rated uncharted franchise.
2. The game was developed by Naughty Dog, the same development team behind the acclaimed Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter games.
3. Uncharted 4 is an action-adventure game that will take players on an epic journey through historical India.
4. The game will include a new “stunt” platform that allows players to perform incredible stunts while hunting thieves.
5. The game will be available on PlayStation 4, Windows 10 PCs, and Xbox One consoles.
6. There are more than 100 Namco Entertainment characters and environments featured in the game, including popular characters from earlier entries in the series.
7. The game is heavily focused on multiplayer mode, with support for up to 8 players in co-operative play or 16 players in competitive play mode.
8. The game features a “Trophies” system that gives players unique rewards for completing tasks and goals throughout the game. Trophies can also be earned in single player mode and is an incentive to play through the story.
9. J-Stars Victory VS will be available in Japan on June 26, 2016 and globally shortly after that.
10. The game has a high encounter rate, including 480 skill cards with 400 being custom battles and 80 new characters.
Pros and Cons of Uncharted
Uncharted: A Thief’s End is a highly anticipated game that gamers are eager to play. But before you rush into buying the game, here are some things to know.
On the positive side, Uncharted: A Thief’s End is billed as an exciting and innovative new game in the series. The gameplay has been praised for its incredible graphics and smooth animation. Players can explore different environments, including open seas, jungles, and ancient ruins.
However, there are also some potential downsides. First of all, many players are anxious about the game’s long loading times. Secondly, many gamers are unhappy about the prices of in-game items. Thirdly, some people feel that the story feels unfinished. Nevertheless, overall Uncharted: A Thief’s End looks to be an intense and rewarding experience for fans of the series.
Characters in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is set four years after the events of Uncharted 3 and follows the adventure of Nathan Drake, Sully, Nadine Ross and Sam Fisher as they race against time to stop an ancient enemy from enslaving humanity.
If you’re planning on playing Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, here are a few things you need to know about the game’s characters.
Nathan Drake – Nathan Drake returns in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End as the central character. He is joined by new characters Sully and Sam Fisher, and together they must fight against an ancient enemy who plans to enslave humanity.
Drake has always been a daring adventurer, but in Uncharted 4 he risks everything to recover a mythic artifact that can change history. The game is filled with high-powered action sequences and dramatic set pieces that will keep you on the edge of your seat all the way through.
Sully – In Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Sully becomes a key member of Drake’s team. He is a veteran Navy SEAL who has fought in many dangerous conflicts, but he has never faced anything like this before. Sully is determined to save everyone and rally the ragtag group of Special Forces, adventurers, and dissenters to protect the Great Jewel of Indra.
Chamber – A billionaire industrialist who is obsessed with Nathan Drake’s fortune. He is determined to recover the Great Emerald and reconstruct it so that the world can once again be controlled. Along with Doctor Kershaw’s electrical expertise, they will use an enormous airship called The Protohawk to launch a mammoth airborne assault on The Lost City of Ubar.
Monkey – A young acrobat and big fan of Uncharted 4: A Thief-End special environment in which Sully will work on his headstrong ways, set up meeting with allies during chaos as Nathan Drake’s writer Drew Holmes makes for an entertaining entry in what has become one of the best series in existence.
More Tips for Playing Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Playing Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End can be a challenging experience. Here are some tips to help you enjoy the game more.
1. Make sure you have the latest updates
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is a very big game, and it requires a lot of bandwidth to run smoothly. If you don’t have the latest updates, your game will likely crash or lag.
2. Plan your route carefully
When playing Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, it is important to plan your route carefully. This will help you avoid dangerous situations and catch more thieves.
3. Take advantage of the environment
Many objects in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End can be used to your advantage. For example, fallen logs can provide cover from enemy fire, and creeping vines can lead you to hidden treasures.
4. Use available resources wisely
In Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, there are many different resources that you can use to your advantage. One example is gunpowder. You can use it to create explosives, or you can use it to set enemies on fire.
5. be patient and stealthy
Some enemies in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End are much tougher than others, but that doesn’t mean you have to rush past them. Take your time and try not to get spotted, because the more you cover ground, the more points you will lose.