Facebook allows us to share varied content with our friends. One of the most common elements is being able to share the photos we take with our device’s camera. Android, you just have to upload them to said social network and soon we will receive reactions and comments on each image.
However, it is common for us to forget to place a certain degree of privacy on our images, to protect privacy and prevent third parties from viewing our content.
LOOK: Facebook: the functions that will be removed from the social network as of May 31
Modifying the degree of privacy of our photographs is very simple, just follow the instructions generated by the la fm web portal and thus choose who will be able to see the images that we share in the app owned by Mark Zuckerberg.
TUTORIAL TO MODIFY THE PRIVACY OF YOUR PHOTOS IN THE FACEBOOK APP FOR ANDROID
- Log in to the Facebook app installed on your Android device
- Go to your profile and scroll down until you see the photos button
- Go to the Uploads section
- Click on any photo to open it and then tap on the three dots in the top right corner
- Go to Edit Privacy Post
- Now choose who can see your photo
HOW TO FIND OUT WHO TRIED TO ACCESS YOUR FACEBOOK
Do you want to know who has tried to access your Facebook profile in the last few days? So you will know. Follow the steps correctly.
- The first thing you need to do is log in to your account from any device.
- Go to the social network’s Settings (it’s on the down arrow next to your name) and select the Settings and privacy option.
- You will find several categories, look for the one that says Security and log in.
- All the devices on which you opened your profile will appear there, be it your cell phone, work computer, laptop, among others.
- If you find one you don’t recognize, chances are someone else knows your password.
- At this point you will need to click on the ‘close all sessions’ option and change your password.
The information that will appear on Facebook will detail from which device a person has wanted to enter or is connected to your social network. It can be a computer or a smartphone. They will even get details about the intruder’s location, IP address and map.