WhatsApp Web: how to hide your chats in the application for PC? | social networks | applications | tutorials
As the weeks go by, more and more news about WhatsApp, including features copied from other social networks, in order to complement the user experience. In addition to the options offered by the application, there are other methods to obtain new tools before anyone else, although the vast majority come from non-legal APKs.
However, web whatsapp has tricks that can only be found in that version thanks to the extensions. One of them, which has gone viral in recent days, allows you to hide the conversations on the main screen of the computer application.
The best thing about this method is that, in addition to protecting messages from being exposed in case you are not present, it helps you not to be distracted during an important activity. In this note we will explain the steps you must follow to apply the trick.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: how to send audio as Donkey from ‘Shrek’ and without installing unknown apps
How to hide your WhatsApp web chats
- To start the hack, you must have Google Chrome on your computer. In case you don’t have it, download it from another browser.
- Then go to Chrome and sync your WhatsApp account on PC. You must scan the QR code on the web with your cell phone camera.
- Once you have launched WhatsApp Web, you will have to download Hide WhatsApp Screen, which is the Chrome extension that will allow you to do the Turkish.
- You can get the extension through this link.
- With the additional feature installed, you will be able to apply blur to certain elements that you want.
- Finally, you will have to choose if you want to blur the chat messages until you hover over them or blur the messages that appear in the left bar.
- And voila, with this you can hide your conversations and avoid any distraction if you are chatting with someone.