WhatsApp: so you can pixelate an image without installing strange applications | android | iPhone | ntlr | tutorials
Take notes. WhatsApp, the instant messaging application owned by Meta, has not stopped launching new features to capture the interest of its users. In this sense, one of its most outstanding and unknown novelties is that now people can pixelate any image without having to install strange programs.
WhatsApp’s pixelation tool is integrated into the image editor of the messaging client and shows you the change before you share the photo with your contacts. Thus, to modify an image in the app you must follow these simple steps:
- Open the WhatsApp application on your cell phone
- choose a chat
- Click on the paper clip icon there is the write box and choose the Gallery option
- Find the image you want to share
- In the image editor click on the pencil
- In the lower area, a menu with four icons will be displayed and you must press the first one on the right
- Click on the icon and so on you can pixelate the area you prefer to draw
YOU CAN SEE: Why Google Maps does not show the real size of the countries
Once this is done, the selected image will have been modified with pixelation and to share it with only one contact, click on the send button.
YOU CAN SEE: How to hide your profile picture from a specific user on WhatsApp and Telegram
WhatsApp: how to program messages to automatically reply to our contacts
Despite the various functions that WhatsApp offers its community, the Meta messaging application is far from copying the extensive list of tools that other apps like Telegram have, which has endless elements that help in the user experience.
- The first thing you should do is update WhatsApp to its latest version
- Then go to Google Play to search for the AutoResponder app and install it on your phone
- With the application on your mobile, enter it and click on the Start now button, so that you give it the permissions that the program asks for
- You must select the “+” icon, located at the bottom right
- There will appear a box in the Received message section so that you can simply leave it blank or write *, which will mean that any message will be taken into account.
- Later, in the Reply message section write the text you want the person to receive
- Finally, in the Specific contacts section, you will give the permissions for the application to access your mobile contacts. There you must choose the users to whom you want to send the automatic message
- And ready. All you have to do is press the verification button to complete the process.