WhatsApp: how to send audios with Auronplay’s voice and without installing apps on your cell phone? | WPP | Tricks | android | iPhone | fake you | Technology
AuronPlay, one of the world’s most popular streamers, is making waves on social media as thousands of fans are trying out a secret WhatsApp trick that allows them to send audio using their voice. Would you like to learn it? Here we will reveal how.
Raúl Álvarez Genes, real name of the youtuber, has millions of followers who usually watch his live shows and listen to his most iconic phrases, such as “I’m afraid”, “kidnapping”, “but what has ‘happened’”. , among others that became memes.
YOU CAN SEE: How to change WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram icons for images with LGBTIQ+ colors
If you want to surprise your WhatsApp contacts by sending them these phrases, then you must learn this trick that is available to all users of the instant messaging application, whether Android or iPhone.
Unlike other similar methods, which require the installation of unknown applications on your phone, this time it is not necessary to download any type of software, you will only have to follow these simple steps:
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: so you can notify your contacts that you changed your number
How to send WhatsApp audios with the voice of Auronplay
- Go to Google Chrome, or any other browser you have on your phone, and type https://fakeyou.com/ in the address bar.
- The FakeYou page will open which has the voice of various characters. You have to choose Español/Spanish so that only those of that language appear.
- Select the voice of AuronPlay. There are also other characters like Sponge Bob, Master Yoda, Homer Simpson, etc.
- Now write the phrase you want AuronPlay (or another character) to say to your WhatsApp friends
- Finally, press the ‘talk’ and ‘clear’ buttons, and wait for your order to finish processing.
That is all. After a few seconds of waiting, you will be able to download the audio and send it to your WhatsApp contacts. It is worth noting that this trick also works if you have opened web whatsapp on a computer