WhatsApp has a ‘secret camera’ that few know and so you can activate it on your cell phone | WPP | android | iPhone | Tricks | NTLR | tutorials
The creators of WhatsApp have added countless tricks to their Instant Messaging applications. One of these secret options has just become a trend on social networks, as it allows users to enable a ‘secret camera’ on their cell phones. How is it achieved? Here we are going to tell you.
To use this trick, it will not be necessary to install any application developed by third parties on your smartphone. The only requirement is that you have updated WhatsApp. It should also be noted that only those people with a cell phone can put it into practice Android; if you have an iPhone, you will not be able to use this secret option.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: how to change the letter of your messages before sending them
How to activate the ‘secret camera’ of WhatsApp
1. Enter the widgets of your Android phone. This may vary, since it depends on the model or brand of your cell phone.
2. In some phones, to enter the widgets, you need to touch the screen for a few seconds; in others you will have to pinch it.
3. All the widgets that your smartphone has available will appear. Search WhatsApp.
4. The instant messaging application has two widgets: one in the form of a chat and the other in the form of a camera.
5. You must press the latter and without releasing it, drag it to an empty place on your screen. The ‘whatsapp camera’ icon will be created.
YOU CAN SEE: WhatsApp: how to know if your ex-partner still has you added as a contact or has already deleted you
What is WhatsApp’s ‘secret camera’ for?
When you touch this icon, the instant messaging app will open, but you won’t see the chats, it will be ready to take a photo or record a video that you can share as a status. In other words, it is a tool to upload stories to WhatsApp quickly and easily.