Meizu M3X is among us: intriguing technical data sheet and unbeatable price
In the last 24 hours, during a special conference, the important Chinese manufacturer Meizu has officially unveiled its new and long-awaited Android smartphone to the world Meizu M3X. Let’s see both the technical characteristics and the price.
Specifically, the new device of the Chinese manufacturer is a product that goes to place itself in the medium-high range of the mobile market and that differs in terms of design from the latest terminals with the green robot on board. Google designed by the Chinese manufacturer.
Indeed the new M3X from Meizu boasts a completely glass body, both front and rear remains curved, complete with a metal side frame. Technical sheet chapter, on board we find:
- Large 5.5-inch diagonal touchscreen panel flanked by Full HD resolution and 2.5D curved glass;
- 3-4GB LPDDR4 RAM memory;
- Storage of 32 and 64GB;
- 12 megapixel main camera with 12 megapixel Sony IMX386 sensor with f / 2.0 and PDAF;
- Front camera with 5 megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls;
- Fingerprint reader;
- Android Marshmallow operating platform updated to version 6.0 with customized Flyme 5.2 interface – Meizu has revealed that the new Flyme 6 will be released soon;
- 3,200 mAh battery with fast charging technology.
In conclusion, initially the new Meizu M3X you can find it only and exclusively by relying on the store JD.comstarting from the date of‘8 Decemberin the following colors: black, blue, white and gold at an ultra economic price of 1699 Yuan, at the current exchange rate we are on 232 euros. For those who want to buy the model equipped with a RAM of 4GB and a ROM of 64GB will have to shell out the figure of 273 euros.
ALSO READ: Philips Xenium X818: the smartphone with super autonomy is official
What do you think of this new mid-high-end terminal from the manufacturer Meizu? Would you give us a little thought? Please let us know by leaving a comment.