Certain have reported that the LG V10 screen does not turn on. Despite the LG V10’s buttons lighting up as usual, the screen remains black and nothing is exposed. The LG V10 screen does not turn on at random times for different people, but the common drawback is that the screen is not lucid.
It is advisable to first connect the LG V10 to a power outlet to make sure that the problem of the screen not turning on is not due to a dead battery, you will probably find many probable causes why this happens and we will try to offer you different Ways to fix LG V10 screen issue.
For those passionate about getting the most out of their gadget, be sure to check out the wireless charger , the third-party portable battery pack and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband to enjoy the best experience with your gadget.
Press the power button
The first thing to evaluate before any other advice is to press the “Power” button numerous times to make sure that there is a problem with the LG V10 turning on. If after trying to turn on the smartphone again and the problem has not been fixed, continue reading the rest of this guide.
Boot to Safe Mode
When booting the LG V10 in “Safe Mode”, it will only run on preloaded apps, this will let you see if another application was causing problems. This can be done by following the following steps:
- Press and hold the power button simultaneously
- Once the LG screen is displayed, release the power button and hold down the Volume Down key.
- The moment it restarts, the Safe Mode item will appear in the lower left corner of the screen.
Boot to Restore Mode and clean up the cache partition
The next steps are going to bring the LG V10 into restore mode when booting the smartphone:
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons simultaneously
- Once the phone vibrates, release the power button, while holding down the other two buttons until such time as the Android system restore screen is displayed.
- Using the “Volume Down” button, choose “wipe cache partition” and press the power button to select it.
- After deleting the cache partition, the LG V10 will reboot automatically
Read this guide for a more descriptive explanation on how to clear cache on LG V10
Get technical support
If none of the methods have worked when trying to get the LG V10 to turn on after charging, it is recommended to take the smartphone back to the store or to a store where it can be physically corroborated if it is damaged. If a technician verifies that the unit is imperfect, a replacement unit can be provided that can be repaired. But the main drawback could be that the power button does not work on the LG V10.