Lenovo Tab 3 8 Plus features confirmed by GeekBench
After hearing about it with some insistence over the last few months, the highly anticipated tablet of Lenovothe Tab 3 8 Plus, it has officially been tested by the hugely popular benchmark GeekBench.
The leaked technical characteristics refer to the following model: TB-8703F and confirm the components known to date. Aboard this Lenovo’s new tablet we find:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 CPU;
- 3GB RAM memory;
- Operating platform Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1;
- 8-inch diagonal touchscreen panel associated with Full HD resolution;
- Archiving in three different cuts: 16,32,64GB;
- Main camera characterized by an 8 megapixel sensor for excellent quality shots;
- Front camera equipped with a 5 megapixel sensor designed for selfies and video chat.
READ ALSO: Spot Apple airpods: central focus, freedom of movement
Without doubt the long-awaited Tab 3 8 Plus from Lenovo bodes well, it remains to be seen whether it will make its way into the large digital tablet market. No details emerged regarding the cost and date of presentation and marketing of the Tablet. As soon as we have news about it we will report them. Stay tuned with us.