iPhone: How to Stop Spam Text Messages on iOS | mobile phones | trick | spam | nothing | nnni | DATA
Despite the popularity of social networks, text messages are still used as a means of communication; however, it is usually annoying to receive several of them from contacts that we have not added and that also fill up our inbox.
Also, many scammers use this opportunity to send messages with malicious links that can compromise the security of our private and even financial information.
For this reason, it is best to filter these messages and the iPhone already has a very interesting system that you can apply without problems. Take notes.
This is how you can stop spam text messages on iPhone
- Go to your mobile menu and open the Settings section.
- Then scroll down the screen and tap on Messages.
- Now press the message filtering button to activate this option.
- Once done, open the Messages app and select on Known Senders so that only your added contacts appear.
- Finally, now you can have an ordered tray to receive only messages from your contacts.
Note that in the process of this trick you can block or delete spam messages to avoid spending a lot of space on your smartphone memory.
So you can locate your Android mobile from an iPhone
- From your iPhone go to Safari or the search engine of your choice and put the following in the search bar https://www.google.com/android/find you can click here to go directly.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- A map will appear where you can see the location of the phone, you just have to see a green dot with a drawing of a smartphone.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see a panel with your device data: brand, model, battery level and name of the Wi-Fi network to which it is connected.
- Below this information are three buttons: the first gives you the option to play a sound for five minutes that cannot be turned off in any way; the second locks the device and allows you to display a security message and a button to call a contact; and the last one erases all the data on the smartphone.
- It is recommended to search for your device in the company of a police authority for your safety.
So you can delete messages on your iPhone with iOS 16
In case you prefer not to leave any trace of what you sent, this option will help you.
- As in the example above, constantly click on what you typed.
- Next, several buttons will appear, you will choose Undo sending and that’s it, your message will have been deleted.
Compared to WhatsApp, this alternative will not leave any message indicating that you have deleted it, so it will be very effective for you.
Also, this method can only be used up to 15 minutes after sending a message, so take your precautions.
Tricks you can do with the iPhone volume buttons
turn off your iPhone
One of the most striking tricks is to turn off your mobile device and it is available on the X, 11, 12 and 13 models. What you have to do is press one of the volume keys next to the power button at the same time until it appears Slide to power off option and you’re done.
Among the options is the emergency restart of your iPhone and simply press the two volume buttons in sync with the power button, located on the side of your smartphone.
After this, the Apple logo and your phone will turn on automatically.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- facebook: magazine
- YouTube: Magazine
- Instagram: @mag_peru