How to sign up for Amazon Prime Student
You may not know it, but Amazon offers the possibility to subscribe to Prime at an even more advantageous price than 36.00 euros per year! How? By taking advantage of the subscription Amazon Prime Student. It is a subscription designed ad-hoc for university students. Nothing changes compared to the normal subscription, except the price! What do you need to register and how to do it? Let’s find out together in this article.
Amazon Prime Student offers all Prime benefits at a discounted price for college students, only 18.00 euros per year! A deal not to be missed. All you need to be able to apply for a subscription is one institutional e-mail box (university email) to allow Amazon to carry out the necessary checks. Do you have the email? Well, let’s see how to proceed.
Amazon: sign up for Prime Student
Before reporting the enrollment procedure to Prime Student, let’s list the ones that are the main benefits conferred by the subscription:
- Free shipping in a single working day on thousands of products;
- Amazon Photos service included;
- Exclusive offers for Prime customers;
- Prime Reading service included;
- Access to Amazon Pantry;
- Prime Now service included;
- Access to the Prime Video platform;
- Prime Music service included;
- Twitch Prime;
- Drive service included.
Signing up for Prime Student is very easy, here’s how:
- Access the official website “Amazon.co.uk“;
- If necessary, log in to your account by clicking on “Hello, log in” in the top right of the display;
- On the home page of the site, click on the item “Hello, ”Present at the top right of the display;
- Select the box labeled “Prime”;
- Look for the entry “Are you a student? Check out Prime Student ”next to the“ Sign up and use it free for 30 days ”button;
- On the dedicated page, click on the box “Sign up – 90 days without additional costs”;
- Enter your university email and the expected graduation year;
- Enter a valid payment method;
- Confirm the procedure by clicking on “Sign up – 90 days without additional costs”;
- Wait for the confirmation email to arrive in your university mailbox;
- Open the email;
- Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in it.
The first 90 days of registration will be completely freethereafter you will pay only 18.00 euros per year.