How to optimize the RAM of an Android mobile
If you do not have enough memory space on your mobile phone and, above all, if you notice that your Android device is not as fast as usual, and the use of applications or navigation through the different menus slows down, an action that It would be recommended that you do is optimize the RAM of the smartphone, something for which you will not have to do anything complicated or use third-party apps.
If the phone is slow, using RAM efficiently is the best solution for this problem.
We are going to give a series of tips so that you can keep the RAM memory of your mobile in good condition. The goal is to focus on using some features of the smartphone more carefully to make it work faster.
– Widgets and wallpapers: Widgets and animated wallpapers consume a lot of RAM, this is because they are frequently updated and take up bandwidth. It’s best to have a clean and simple home screen where you only have what you really need at hand.
– Close and uninstall applications: Manually blocking an application will help optimize RAM memory. Just go to “Settings” – “Applications” and find the app you want to close. Forcing a stop serves to free RAM in the short term, if you do not use the app it is best to uninstall it.
– Disable animations: animations consume a lot of RAM and it is something that, in reality, does not serve any purpose. In the developer options, you can disable window, transition, and animator animation scaling.
– Application auto-launch: Here you can choose which application will be launched to avoid overloading the system. All you have to do is go to “Settings” and look for the option “Autostart”. Then, you will disable those apps that you do not want to start automatically.
– Restart the mobile: this is for the applications to start running from scratch and many others will not run because they have to be opened manually. This means that they will not consume RAM memory.