How to clear the cache of Chrome and Safari on iPhone and iPad
Clearing the cache of Chrome and Safari is one of the simplest processes, and at the same time one of the most effective, to keep your mobile in order. In addition, it offers numerous benefits, from freeing up storage to bug fixes and application performance improvements.
Do you want to know how to clear the cache of Chrome and Safari Here we are going to show you the procedure that you must follow to achieve it. As well as being easy, you can do it in a very few steps, so there’s really no complexity involved.
Let’s remember that Safari and Chrome are two of the most popular browsers in the world. Therefore, it is normal that we end up accumulating a lot of garbage without wanting or knowing it. This garbage arrives in the form of cache. This accumulation of files improves and speeds up certain processes on devices; However, they can become a nuisance if you let them get out of control.
How to Clear Safari Cache on iPhone and iPad
Let’s start with the closest thing: Apple’s flagship browser. Safari on iOS has many different features and among them is the ability to get rid of your browsing data whenever you want.
Doing this procedure has a cost and it is not possible to specify what data you want to delete. Therefore, every time we clear the Safari cache, our browsing history and the cookies of the pages we have visited will also disappear.
If you agree with this result, you can continue with the procedure.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- scroll down and search for Safari.
- When you find it and you’re signed in, scroll down to the new page.
- look for the Clear history and data option.
- Tap on it and then confirm by tapping on the red button that says the same thing.
- Now your iPhone or iPad will proceed to remove all browsing data from your device.
Ready. After following the process, the benefits of having cleared Safari cache should be visible. Depending on how much you have accumulated on your iPhone or iPad, you could see a significant amount of internal storage freed up.
How to Clear Chrome Cache on iOS
Clearing Chrome’s cache is pretty straightforward and even more customizable than Safari. This time around, you won’t need to delete the rest of your browsing data as well. He google browser It allows you to choose what you want to discard manually, so after following the procedure, your history will remain where it was.
- Open Chrome on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the three dots in the bottom right corner.
- go up to Environment.
- Go to the Privacy section.
- Here you will see an option called Clear browsing data. Playing.
- Under Time you can choose from which date you can delete the data. You can choose between Last Minute and up to Forever.
- Choose the desired option.
- Now look for the option Cached files and images and activate it. You can activate other navigation data such as Cookies and site dataBut it is not necessary.
- Once you’ve selected what you need, tap the Clear Browsing Data button at the bottom of the screen.