How to cancel App Store subscriptions on iPhone and iPad
We live in an era where most apps have subscription services. Gone are the days when apps were classified as free and paid. Now, even in the free ones, you have to pay a monthly sum to get all the benefits it has to offer.
Have you subscribed to the trial period of an app and want to cancel before the payment date? Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. Although subscribing to this type of service is quite simple and direct, Apple does not explain what we can do to unsubscribe. For this reason, many of these automated billing services end up shelling out tens of dollars month after month from those unsuspecting users who haven’t been able to get rid of the subscription.
If you want to know how to cancel your subscription to Apple services or applications from the App Store, here we will show you how to do it in a few simple steps. Therefore, you can get rid of those subscriptions that did not convince you, or that you do not want to continue paying for whatever reason.
Cancel your subscriptions to the App Store from iPhone and iPad
There are two ways to cancel subscriptions on iPhone and iPad. But don’t worry, either method will end up with the same result, so just follow the procedure that’s most comfortable for you.
From your iPhone settings
With this method, you can cancel subscriptions directly from the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Here, tap on your name at the top of the app.
- In this menu, go to subscriptions.
- Now, you will be able to see all the apps and services you are currently subscribed to.
- Tap the apps or services you want to cancel, and then tap Cancel Subscription.
By now, you should be free of the chains of the subscription you just canceled.
From the app store
the same is also possible by entering from the Apple App Store Just follow the steps.
- Open the app store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your photo, located in the top right corner of the screen.
- now go to subscriptions.
- You’ll see the same list of apps and services you’re subscribed to. Click the ones you want to unsubscribe from, and then click Cancel Subscription.
from your Mac
If you have a Mac synced with the same Apple ID as your iPhone and iPad, you can also use it to cancel app subscriptions Make sure your Mac is updated to the latest version of macOS to avoid compatibility issues when following the steps.
- Go to System Preferences.
- Here, go to Apple ID.
- Now go to the content and purchases section.
- go to subscriptions Afterward, she plays Manage.
- Now, an App Store window will open on your Mac. Here you can cancel all the subscriptions that you think are necessary.