How can I create a folder on the iPhone 7 home screen?
For those who have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Aggregate mobile, a common question is how to make folders on the iPhone 7 boot interface. By making folders on your smartphone, this makes it easier for you to sort the apps and reduce the work ratio. on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 boot interface Added. You can make folders on iPhone 7 in many different ways to sort different apps and widgets on the boot interface. Now we show you how to make folders for icons and widgets in the boot interface of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Added.
The first and fastest way to make an exclusive folder on the iPhone 7 and Added iPhone 7 is to drag the chosen application over another application that you want to have in exactly the same folder. Do this process with the apps that you want to be in exactly the same folder as the rest. After placing both apps on top of each other, a folder name will appear below it. When this folder name is displayed, you can drop the app and rename the folder you just made. The next is an alternate procedure for those who want to understand how to make multiple folders on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Add-On.
How to make an exclusive folder in the boot interface (Procedure 2):
- Turn on the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Added.
- Long-press an application in the startup interface.
- Scroll the application to the top of the screen and move it to the New Folder option.
- Change the name of the new folder to the one you want
- Choose Done on the keyboard.
- Move other apps that you want to be a part of this folder by following steps 1 to 5.