Cell Phones | Tricks | android | iOS | Do you want to improve your English? Expand Your Vocabulary Every Day With This Google Search Trick | Spain | Mexico | United States | TECHNOLOGY
Searching for an unknown word in Google It has become an essential action in our lives, especially when said word is in another language. However, if you want to expand your vocabulary in English, instead of constantly depending on the translator, the Google search engine offers a perfect function for you.
This Google application tool consists of sending you daily notifications with a new word in English. The feature is available for Android and iOS. In addition, you can choose the level of difficulty of the words that it teaches you. To activate the feature, follow these simple steps.
A new word a day
1. Open the Google app on your Android or Apple device and go to the browser.
2. Find the definition of any English word. For example: “define skill”.
LOOK: A car with an airplane engine Was made by an engineer and these are the results | VIDEO
3. When you get the result, look for the bell button at the top. This is the option to turn on notifications.
4. Accept the activation of Google notifications on your cell phone. You can deactivate them with the same route and sliding the switch indicated in the image.
5. Lastly, set the difficulty level of everyday words. options are Intermediate Advanced AND Expert. Press “Done”.
It should be noted that this function is only accessible with the English language, which makes it perfect for those who are learning this language. In this way, you will learn a new word and its meaning, along with some interesting facts about it to improve your vocabulary in a simple way.