android | iOS | Microsoft Word | How to create a document with the voice from the cell phone | Spain | Mexico | United States | TECHNOLOGY
Generally, write a text in Microsoft Word From the mobile it is not as comfortable as from a desktop PC, but sometimes we have to do it in a hurry. Fortunately, there is a little known mobile trick that allows us to create documents very quickly in this writing program. And the best thing is that it is not necessary to press any key: only the voice is used.
This trick can be applied both on computers with Android and iOS operating systems. In addition, it is not necessary to download any application, it is only enough to be connected to the internet, either from a WiFi network or through the data plan.
LOOK: The three simple steps to take care of your smartphone battery
What you will need is the Google Docs app, which comes pre-installed on all Android smartphones (except Huawei). In the case of iPhone, it will be necessary to download the program from the App Store.
It should be noted that for best results it is best to use a headset with a microphone. And when you speak, make it loud and clear.
Once the program is open, simply follow these steps:
1. Enter the Google Doc (Documents) application and press the ‘+’ icon located at the bottom of the screen.
2. We will see three options ‘Choose Template’, ‘New Word File’ and ‘New Document File’. You can choose the second or the third.
3. A blank document will appear, you have to press the pencil icon to start writing.
4. Google Doc will activate the mobile keyboard, but instead of typing in the traditional way, you have to press the microphone button.
5. Hold it down and dictate the first paragraph of the text you want to create.
6. The application will recognize the user’s voice and compose the text in seconds.