One of the great concerns of Android smartphone users is battery life. There are applications that consume more resources of the power cell, quickly depleting the total load.
However, apps can be configured to avoid consuming power when running in the background. The ProAndroid page has shared the method to follow to make these changes. It is important to note that the name of some sections may change depending on the device manufacturer.
WATCH: Android: Benefits of using Google’s phone app on your smartphone
TUTORIAL TO ACTIVATE THE BATTERY SAVER APP
- Enter the Settings of the Android device and swipe until you see the option Battery and performance
- Tap the Battery tab at the top of the screen, it’s next to the Battery Saver heading
- Enter App Battery Saver and find the apps you want to set up
- Select any app to display a menu where you can place Battery Saver
Note that you will see the option with the word recommended in parentheses. Also, the steps may vary slightly, as may the names, depending on the device manufacturer.
Also, you can’t group apps to modify battery saver, you have to select apps individually and configure background settings separately.
THE STEPS TO ENABLE THE ALARM THAT “NEVER” TURNS OFF
- After having installed it on your Android phone, open it and grant it all the necessary permissions so that it can work normally.
- You will get the main interface of the app, tap on the plus (+) icon which is at the bottom right corner.
- Here you will set the alarm. In the “Number of alarms” section choose “Several times a day”; in “Alarm name” add a name; in «Repeat day» select which days it will sound, depending on your activities.
- Also, in «Start and end time» choose the time at which the alarm will start and until what time you want it to stop bothering you; in “Alarm interval”, it is recommended that it sound every 10 minutes, here it is not possible to postpone it or turn it off; You will then see the preview of the alarms.
- Everything else is basic, like: if you want it to ring and vibrate or just one of the two; the type of alarm sound; duration; volume; etc.
- Finally, click “Save” to keep the changes.
HOW TO CHANGE THE LETTER OR FONT OF YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE
- If your cell phone has Android 11 or Android 12, then try this trick.
- Best of all, you don’t need to install any apps.
- Just go to the Settings of your Android phone.
- Then go to Display.
- There you will see an option called “Styles”.
- At that time a logo modifier will open.
- But then you can choose the typeface or font you want.
- Although it is quite limited, only 4, you can choose the one you like best and suits your style.