Android: how to download music from SoundCloud on a smartphone with the Google system | Internet | chrome | website | Tricks | Technology | Tutorials | nothing | nnni | DATA
sound cloud is a huge library of songs, sounds and some podcasts. We can find a wide variety of musical genres, which we can enjoy with an internet connection on our Android devices.
However, there is the possibility of having the songs available just by downloading them to our smartphone. The MMC page has indicated the steps to follow so that users can listen to their favorite songs without using their data or a Wi-Fi connection.
LOOK: Android: how often new updates to the operating system come out
TUTORIAL TO DOWNLOAD SOUNDCLOUD MUSIC ON ANDROID
To carry out this procedure it is necessary to use a laptop or PC, enter Google Chrome and use the clicaud page
- Enter the SounCloud page and locate the song you want to download and click the Copy Link button
- go to the clicaud page and paste the copied link, then press convert and wait for the Download option to appear
- On your computer enter your Google Drive account and upload the file, you will find it in the Downloads folder
- Open Google Drive on your smartphone and open the file, you can listen to it from the Google server or save it directly to your device’s memory
You can download the SoundCloud tracks you want and then store them in your Google Drive account. Remember that you can also choose the SD card that you have in your device to save the songs and thus not occupy memory in the internal storage of your smartphone with Android system.
TUTORIAL TO POSTPONE THE NOTIFICATIONS OF YOUR XIAOMI SMARTPHONE
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring up the notification bars
- Touch and hold the notification you want to snooze until Allow, Snooze, and More buttons (three dots) appear
- Select the Snooze option and choose the time you want between 15 minutes and two hours
Now you don’t have to worry about receiving app notifications for a long time. One of the great advantages of this trick is that it is not exclusive to Xiaomi. Other Android manufacturers have added this feature to their devices.
THE GUIDE TO SWITCH MIUI NOTIFICATION PANEL FROM XIAOMI TO ANDROID
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Configurations” of your Android device, locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, hit the “Notifications and Control Center” section.
- Here find and tap on the “Notification Bar” option.
- Finally, the two notification menu styles will appear, Xiaomi (MIUI) or Android, choose the one you like best.