You’ve been playing Fallout 4 for days on end. You’re sick of having to remember individual console codes that each change single parts of the game, so you hit up Google with a question: “How do I use cheat codes?” Well, with this detailed-yet-comprehensive list of popular console commands and their uses in Fallout 4, you should never have to stack controllers again!
What are Console Commands?
Console commands are commands that you can type into your game console in order to change the game parameters or interact with the game in a different way.
There are many different console commands that you can use in Fallout 4, and they all have different purposes. Some of the most common console commands are listed below.
– Help: This command lists all the available console commands.
– reload: This command reloads your current save game.
– Restart: This command restarts the game, saving your current progress.
– quitting: This command closes the game window.
Changing Console Settings for Survival Mode
One way to make Fallout 4 more comfortable for you is to change some of the console settings. This will allow you to customize the game to make it more comfortable for you. There are a lot of different console settings that you can use, so be sure to explore them all! Some of the most important console settings for survival mode are as follows:
1. Change your screen resolution. By changing your screen resolution, you can make the game more comfortable to view. You can also change your screen aspect ratio to make the game look better on larger screens.
2. Change your field of vision. You can adjust how wide or narrow your field of vision is in Fallout 4. This will help you to see objects in the environment and avoid dangerous situations.
3. Change your key bindings. You can control many aspects of the game with key bindings, so be sure to experiment with them to find what works best for you.
Change your character with Fallout 4 console commands
In Fallout 4, you can change your character’s appearance, personality, and many other aspects of the game using the console commands.
There are a number of different console commands that you can use to change your character in Fallout 4. Some of the most common commands include changing your character’s appearance, changing your character’s personality, and controlling your companions.
To use the console commands, you need to open the game’s command prompt window (by pressing “~” followed by “enter”). Then, type the console command that you want to use followed by a colon (“:”). For example, to change your character’s appearance, you would type “look” followed by a colon.
If you want to control one of your companions during gameplay, you need to type “companion” followed by a colon followed by the name of the companion that you want to control.
Manipulate NPCs with Fallout 4 console commands
Fallout 4 is a great game that contains a lot of content to explore and enjoy. However, there are certain aspects of the game that can be difficult to access or manipulate using standard gameplay controls. Fortunately, the Fallout 4 console commands can be used to manipulate NPCs in a variety of ways.
Here are some tips for using the Fallout 4 console commands to your advantage:
– If you want to get information from an NPC, use the “GetPlayerInt” command. This command will return information about the player character including their health, stamina, and inventory.
– You can use the “SetPlayerHealth” and “SetPlayerStamina” commands to set the health and stamina of NPCs.
– The “StartCombat” and “EndCombat” commands will initiate or end combat with NPCs, respectively.
– The “ForcePlayAnimationOn” and “ForcePlayAnimationOff” commands can be used to force NPCs to perform a specific animation sequence.
Change factions with Fallout 4 console commands
Fallout 4 has a lot of different console commands that you can use to change your faction and make other changes to the game. This guide will show you all of the faction changing console commands that are available in Fallout 4.
To change your faction in Fallout 4, you will first need to find the console command that you need. Most of the faction changing console commands can be found in the “Factions” section of the game’s main menu.
Once you have found the console command that you need, you will need to input it into the game’s console. You can open the console by pressing the “~” button on your keyboard and type in “console”.
After you have entered the console command, you will need to input some additional parameters into it. The most important parameter is “faction”. You will need to type in “faction”. After that, you can optionally enter a new name for your faction. You can also set a flag for your faction or change some other aspects of your faction.
There are a lot of different faction changing console commands that are available in Fallout 4. So be sure to check out the game’s main menu and try out some of them!
Console commands to complete the game with Fallout 4
Fallout 4 is an amazing game that features a lot of console commands that you can use to customize your experience. In this guide, we will show you how to complete the game using console commands.
There are many different ways to complete Fallout 4, and each one of them requires a different set of console commands. This guide will outline all of the different ways to finish Fallout 4, and we will also include a list of all of the console commands that you need to use in order to do so.
Don’t worry if you don’t know any of the console commands yet. We have provided a step-by-step guide that will teach you everything you need to know about using console commands in Fallout 4.
In this article, we covered all the console commands you’ll need to know in order to start Fallout 4. From setting initial game settings to altering character appearance and more, these commands will come in handy as you explore the vast world of post-apocalyptic America. If you’re looking for help getting started with the game, be sure to check out our guide on how to get started with Fallout 4.